Cardiology at home in Singapore is a joint initiative between Sunrise General and Ninkatec to provide heart and healthcare for recuperating patients from the comfort of their homes.
With the launch of this initiative, patients can now seek out prompt and relevant heart and cardiology-related treatments, without the need to leave their homes. They can stay in a comfortable home setting and get the appropriate medical care that they require. This initiative is especially useful for patients who may find difficulties making multiple trips to and from the hospitals for their heart consults and treatments.
Long term care will be a lot easier and convenient for patients and caretakers.
Keen to opt for this initiative? Here’s how it works:
- You will first be assessed based on factors like oxygen saturation, heart rate, and severity of the disease
- Once suitability and enrolment is confirmed, monitoring systems will be put in place to keep track of your health and wellbeing
- Data is fed to us live through 24-hour monitoring technology provided by Ninkatec so we can provide timely and appropriate treatment
- This data contains analytics and detects any abnormal developments in your condition, allowing us to react swiftly
- Where inpatient care is necessary, we will make the necessary arrangements
You are suitable for this service if you:
- Have regular triggers of high blood pressure, angina or heart failure and require medication to manage your condition
- Have difficulty understanding how to use your medication
- Require frequent hospital and in-clinic visits but can only do so with limited activity
- Could make do with a skilled medical team at your convenience to assess your symptoms and manage your medications
- Lack of proper care at home
We are the only clinic in Singapore to provide cardiology at-home services. Each consultation costs about S$450, excluding tests and medications.